Here are some resources for tracking legislation.
National Conference of State Legislatures
- Education Bill Tracking Database: http://www.ncsl.org/research/education/education-bill-tracking-database.aspx
- Education Bills: https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/subjects/education/5991
- Federal Policy: http://www.edweek.org/topics/federalpolicy/index.html?intc=main-topnav
- MN News: http://www.edweek.org/topics/states/minnesota/
National Education Association
- Legislative Action Center: http://edadvocacy.nea.org/home
- National Level: https://www.countable.us/ – can see what Congress is voting on and provides ways to take action
- State Level: https://www.leg.state.mn.us/leg/trackbill – search for bills, track bills and see what is scheduled for the house and senate (could also use: https://www.leg.state.mn.us/leg/legis)
- State Level: https://mn.gov/governor/resources/legislation/ – shows bills that have been signed or vetoed.
- Education for State – http://cqrcengage.com/neamn/legislature – this is part of Education Minnesota’s
JLM Advocacy: Providing education to inspiring members to action